View Single Post
Old 09-07-2001, 09:19 PM   #10
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Oooooh! I didn't expect so much so SOON!!!

I HAVE come to the right place!

And those who've responded so far have quoted some of my faves!

SPAM is ausgezeichtnet! (sp?) and the "newt" incident. But perhaps my most favorite is the Knights Who Say Ni! I've seen this movie literally over two hundred times and it still gets me rolling every time! My father corrupted me early as he watched these when he was young.

And I agree that the movie for The Meaning of Life was a bit off, but on tape! Man, that's great! I have a tape called "instant record collection" with bits of everything and I was listening to it before I saw the movie. It's got "crunchy frog" and "argument clinic" and SO many others on it! I just LOVE British humor. I also watch Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served and Keeping Up Appearances.

Side note: My best friend has asked me to go to Europe with her next June (for a whole MONTH). Since I've never been on an airplane (got to take a quick helicopter ride once, but that's all) I will really enjoy it! One of the stops will be in London, etc.

Also, I, too love the movies these guys have done apart from Python. Time Bandits HAS to be my all-time, non-Python Python movie!

And for those who post and say they aren't sure about Python or just don't like it or "get" it, try watching "Holy Grail" one more time, uninterrupted and see. If you still don't care for it, don't feel bad. We can't all be perfect! (and all that). LOL and JK!