View Single Post
Old 03-28-2001, 03:39 PM   #37
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, bro! you have to keep the dream!! no matter how cruel the reality is, your dream is always there! telling you THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN HAVE! know what I am saying? so when one day your dream comes true, you will realize it, and you will know how hard a trip you have trippled along, so you will come to appreciate it, keep the dream, bro, that is the least you can do!

Where I have escaped from dreams kills as hard as reality, dreams are sacred dor pure fantasies, never ever having anything to do with reallife or wantings, wishing whats and ifs.. I had thoose and after awhile while trying to see if the truth was in the bottom of the bottle (it isnīt you can stop looking for it..) I found out that dreams hurts as much as reality, they always taunts you. I might wail and moan and howl and scream about how difficult and unfair life is to me, but I never back down from it, I stare it wide eyed hating it back. Dreams are my drugs away from here. So well I donīt keep dreams, I kill yearnings instead, itīs suprisingly how good you can become at it. Iīm not cold inside, thats why I call myself Wolfgir, cause everytime Iīm down,m ready to give up, I hear a howl or a snarl deep down. Well whoa, donīt tell Freud about me ok, donīt like closed rooms with strange soft walls...

Hey, itīs ok, I will probably not ever call her, I wish I could but well if I do, I will tell you guys, but well seems the statement "Love is for poets" might be true.. (Well I know that are alot of poets happy in love OK donīt flame my tail..)

HOOOOOOOOWL!!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES