View Single Post
Old 03-28-2001, 03:19 PM   #36
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Draconia, Lady Rae, Thanks,you´r truly real nice. Well I wont give up on my writing, have to try out some ideas and get my head together. To much now for a person who has lived on agression and has bitten the sour apple time after time, swallowing shitty jobs.. Well I´m starting to get fed up with it, so well I think I better take myself in the scruffy neck and HOOOWL like a mad for awhile and start towards the light again.

Hey 250, sounds like you have been down the road.. What you say is OK friend, all is OK but that doesn´t need we have to like it, and well I gave up all my dreams and dreaming a long time ago..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, bro! you have to keep the dream!! no matter how cruel the reality is, your dream is always there! telling you THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN HAVE! know what I am saying? so when one day your dream comes true, you will realize it, and you will know how hard a trip you have trippled along, so you will come to appreciate it, keep the dream, bro, that is the least you can do!