View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 12:14 PM   #2
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Larry, when it comes to portable electronics I spend the extra money and buy only one brand, Sony. I have seen Sony products dropped in mud, coated with dust, covered with oily substances, and just about anything else a soldier could attempt just shy of smashing it. I have seen exceptional service, or replacement at 'No Cost', so I have stuck with them.

My digicam is now 2 years old, it's a Sony, 4MP, with 3 level video capability. In Hi-Res mode it will compete with just about any other brand dedicated digi-vid.

From the 2nd year after we bought our video camera some 13 odd years ago, we have not used one. However, my new one has the capability, and exceptional quality, that mode is not used very often.

I don't have the 'short-cut' on this machine, but there is a dedicated site that reviews nothing but digital products. There one can read real reviews from real people on all sorts of digital products.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.