View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 12:09 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Ironworks Youtube Channel has over **520** livestreams now!!

Been streaming on and off for a year and a half... but lately, I have done it daily.

I started playing a few games then PUBG (Battlegrounds) came out. slowly getting subscribers, but they say the first 100 is the hardest to gain.
I Play Quake Champions, (VERY Much like Quake 3 Arena!), Diablo 3, PUBG, Eye of the Beholder (Part of the Retro RPG Series I am making!--Lands of Lore is next), Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Ghost of a Tale, Legend of Grimrock series, Sword Coast Legends, Ring of Elysium and TONS more!

Loads of CRPG's... So if you are an Ironworker, Subscribe to my Official Ironworks Gaming Youtube channel -- NO commercials and its not monetized. I do this for fun guys!!

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/danhuling/videos

(It says danhuling but I changed it to ironworksgaming, but they kept the url the same.. lol ok.. ) anyway, click on a video and you can subscribe to the channel.
Once subscribed, you will get an alert when I go live!! (I do use a professinal condenser mic) so it will sound really good. I also have Youtube chat open, so I can comment via voice to you on the stream!! Cool stuff! Been slowly growing this and learning this for a while now.

Hope you will join me there!! This doesn't mean IWF will go anywhere. I plan on making video reviews and more!
Thanks, and I hope you join me on the Ironworks Gaming Youtube channel!

Ziroc (Dan)

https://youtu.be/X3lwviVH2Og?t=157
Here is one with Quake Champions (Free to play, you get 1 character) after quake, I play PUBG with a friend from Denmark and MAYBE (forget if this is the stream) I play Tomb Raider afterwards...

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote