View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 04:35 PM   #7
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

When looking around.. i recently stumbled into the BGT (baldurs gate trilogy) where you can play bg1+ expansion then straight to baldurs gate 2 and TOB with a great story line (wicked).

So here I am dusting off my good old baldurs gate 1 with expansion.. now here comes the hard part. Installation once again

looking at the readme:
Quote:
BGT-WeiDU requires the following:

- A Custom Install (with all checkboxes ticked) of Baldur’s Gate I and Tales of the Sword Coast, patched to version 5512

(clean install - DO NOT INSTALL BALDURDASH ON YOUR BALDUR’S GATE: TALES OF THE SWORD COAST INSTALLATION, or anything else on it for that matter)

OR

- A Custom Install (with all checkboxes ticked) of Baldur’s Gate: The Original Saga

(clean install - DO NOT INSTALL BALDURDASH ON YOUR BALDUR’S GATE: TALES OF THE SWORD COAST INSTALLATION, or anything else on it for that matter)

AND

- A Full Install of Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn and Baldur’s Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, patched to version 26498 (can have existing modifications installed; see FAQ section for details)
so what is my sequence of events for installation this time, do I install bg1 and expansion, patch it. Install bg2 + tob.. patch it

install all baldurdash 1.5, big mods (mentioned above), weidu before install BGT+ dark side of sword coast+ nothern side of sword coast?????

so the warning earlier saying :
means i should not install baldurdash or any mod on bg1 only right??

[ 06-09-2006, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote