View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 03:09 PM   #8
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Stratos:
Bah! I tried the demo but it just says "tag not found" on all icons. Anyone who knows what this is?
It's because of the game setting its language to the language of your OS (and the game doesn't support just that language). Open [...]Titan Quest Demo\Settings\defaults.txt and add the line 'language = English' and open My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest Demo\Settings\options.txt , find the lagnuage-line and change it so it says English there as well. That did the trick for me 'tleast.

And yeah. Only thing - other than pretty graphics - in the demo that's different from Diablo II is the skills system, and you can't really tell if it's good from the first 6 levels [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I might get it, but I'll probably wait until it's gone quite cheap, unless the editor for it is really good, or the multiplayer bit'd happen to work on my quite dumb (all UDP traffic blocked) connection...

The takedown special move of the hunter is pretty cool tho. Them satyrs sure can fly for quite a distance [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-24-2006, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Gnarf ]