Thread: KFA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2001, 08:09 PM   #95
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Haddar - Servant of Talos:
Haddar looks at Desuma and Drongo.

"Hehe, are you dressed for battle or what?" Who are you to fight??" If it is some ALSB scum, then count me in. If you want me to, that is."

Haddars facial expression shows that he is ready to send any ALSB member to the abyss.

"You don't happen to have a secoond quarterstaff lying around somewhere? I'm quite proficient with one, you know."
"Well, Haddar," Desuma says, "we are a restaurant, not an army, so I don't WANT to fight; however, we will defend ourselves if we have to."

"Looks like we're gonna have to, boss," Drongo chimes in.

"Ahem, yes," Desuma continues, "be that as it may, I'd be pleased to count on you to aid us in our defense". Reaching underneath the cart, she pulls out a well-used quarterstaff. Flecks of dried gore still cling to both ends. "This is a 'custom' staff of my own design. One end is so heavily enchanted it will breach even the mightiest wizard's Improved Mantle spell, yet the other end has no enchantment at all, in case you face a foe that is protected from enchanted weapons. The only trick is to remember which end is which. Oh, by the way, this isn't how I dress for battle - it's my party outfit. So let's party!"

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!