View Single Post
Old 11-26-2000, 05:54 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

The tactic that I think would work well (never tried it myself) would be to fry Elyssia big time with your best spells (I had meteorstorm then woohoo) while still up at the very top of the auditorium / temple / whatever. Once she's down and your starting to take major damage from the henchmen, retreat back down the very small entry passage to a point just behind a corner and let them come to you. There they can only come at you one or two at a time - plenty of room to balance any necessary healing spells with your offence.

Me, I just waded in blindly, fried Elyssia before she got a sentance off, and wondered where all the other dudes came from. Strode forward confidently (hey we've been taking these guys apart on a regular basis now) and found they were a much tougher breed with better magic. Barely got through the fight alive, especially with my bloodthirsty pixie casting Flamestrike a couple of times when we were in a hand to hand situation. Things actually improved for us when she got paralysed. Let us know how you got on.