View Single Post
Old 09-10-2001, 09:50 PM   #22
Conan

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Worse thing was I remember, was that if you are on the train, like three or four seats down, and your stop comes up, and you get up to leave. Then like 50 frikken mothas pour in like so much cattle, and you can't even get out the door, and you hear that telltale "ding dong, Better Get Out Quick Dong". I actually seriously had to get viscious, and push and shove and cuss my way out of that door. Is a madhouse. Conan, tell me please that they have added more trains, and it is not that way anymore?

[/B]
It is at peak times Lady Z. I choose to start work at 7:00 am now. I can really avoid the bulk of it if I just catching the bus in the morning at 6:00 am
The new train cars( mybe 60 or so) are being integrated slowly it seems...on the green line. I am happy we havent had any total back up days for a long time. I could drive my way to work in 15 minutes everyone..but it takes me only an hour this way Make sense! Hang in there Lady Z and hopefully we will have enough will power not to get upset with the rage.

------------------
*\Conan/*