View Single Post
Old 04-07-2001, 12:31 PM   #27
Gray Mage
Banned User

Rikard, I have a couple questions for you, now that you have attacked our President. Did you know that the chinese were caught stealing nuclear secret from the US. Or, that they have purchased weaponry from Russia that has the capability to launch nuclear weapons, that are undetecable, into ours, or your country.

I have also been watching the news about this subjest, apparently this chinese pilot that was involved in the collision has seen Top Gun(the movie) too many times. He thinks he is Maverick or something. There are reports that he has flashed hi E-mail to other pilots in that style. I am going to look for back up for that.

Let's be honest here, every body spies, that's why we have the CIA, secret service, and all those other agencies. I'm sure sure that every coubtry has their own agencies. This was an accident, and needs to be treated as such. For the chinese to demamnd an apology is a little outrageous. I'm not saying that we should not apologize, but to demand it, when they are just as guilty, is a bit much.

The way the Chinese were dealt with in the past, by a former president in my opinion was wrong. Once they developed nuclear capability they need to be treated as a competitor, rather than a "buddy". And once they purchased those weapons to fire undetectable nuclear weapons they definitly earn that right to be watched carefully.

Look, my friend, nothing personal but this is an issue that I am passionate about. I look forward to discussing the issue.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"