View Single Post
Old 02-05-2001, 09:23 AM   #5
Barbara
Welcomed New User

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sent the trolley cart off without my group in it!
Heres something I did and tried to salvage the situation to no avail:

I was in the boogre prison dungeon, and had gone through the maze of shocking rooms. I went through the Y shaped room, rounded a corner and there were jungle lilies. my group ran, to get time to heal and prepare.wern't quite ready yet, when the jungle lilies were approaching.
so, into the shocking rooms we went. a lily actually followed us in, so we ran into another. here we are getting electrical shocks and the lilies are sending clouds of poison gas, we're runnung room to room with either a lily following or 1 facing us through a doorway, I didn't know which way to turn because I was'nt sure if I was headed into a room with a lily in it, or
if a lily was about to burst through a doorway to the room we were currently in.I'd get my pc's partially healed and have to dart through a doorway.while boogred, our spells were not up to par.
I ended up reloading and backing up quite a bit. those rooms are no place to fight lilies in.
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote