View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 07:31 PM   #6
Sparhawk
Quintesson

OMG its been so long since ive been here and ive missed it....dare i say!

Well to the point comrades in arms ( wow )

Vupo Gnome Mage lvl 41 talents are mainly on arcane with a little in fire ( gotta rewamp talents at lvl 55 in order to work in Molten Core since fire talents are wasted there )

Danica Human Priest lvl 16 - dont use him anymore but cant get myself to erase the poor man.

Jayzon Night Elven Warrior lvl 24 I am using this character a lot p.t. since Ive grown tired of the mage ... need a little break - but Jayzon got the best equipment due to Vupo sending money.

Sylvani Night Elven Druid lvl 13 - I ONLY use her for disenchanting - the stuff i get from disenchanting sells for WAY many money on AH.

Vupo used to be Guildmaster of danica legion a scandinavian guild on sunstrider.

I play on sunstrider...some might know the name Jayzon Mohr from starwars galaxies were i was a proud member of the clockwork guild.
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote