View Single Post
Old 07-14-2001, 05:52 PM   #187
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Rhazor steps in front of the luminescent figure. He begins to speak, and the figure quiets him. "Do not speak, young Blade, for I know why you are here. You seek the power that every lord of Evermeet must one day accept. I am here to give it to you. My name is Rozahr, the Ancient Oracle." Rhazor begins to speak again, but the Oracle quiets him once more. "I have many things that you will need. To begin with, stand up so I may have a look at you." Rhazor does as the Oracle asks. "Ah, you have fine features. But what you have grown up to be will not help you. Stories long ago told of Wood Elves that would stalk the Woods of Evermeet. They would hunt down evil, and extinguish their tainted flame. You my young Elf, must be one with those Elves. I give you the power of the Stalker. You will know nothing of being a Blade, but know everything of your new call of a Stalker. With that, I give you this bow. It is called Dragukar, meaning Dragonkin. Use this to help your friends with their quest. I also give you this arrow, an Arrow of Slaying. You have one chance with this, if you miss, then you and your friends may be doomed. Lastly I must tell you that you are cursed." Rhazor looks up to the Oracle, "but how can I be cursed? I don't feel anything. What of this curse, Oracle?" The Ancient Once continues his speech, "Your curse is a very rare one amongst Elvenkind. You are infected with Lycanthropy. You have no control over this, but I have the power to grant you this. Do you wish to possess the power of the Werebeast within you?" Rhazor thinks for a moment. "Yes, Oracle." With that said, the Oracle raises his hands, and what looks like glistening snow falls onto Rhazor. "Lastly, I shall teleport you to your friends, for they are very close to finding the Dragon which they seek. Close your eyes young Rhazor." Rhazor slowly closes his eyes, and a bright light fills the darkness which he sees.

Tancred feels a sudden wave hit the boat, almost pushing the boat over. He sits up to see that the waves have parted, and through the middle comes an elf. Silver hair, built like a man, and a bow to his side.

OOC: OK, lemme update everyone. Rhazor is a Wood Elf (the only way he can become a Stalker), a Stalker, has grown in size, silver hair, has the power to morph into the hybrid form of his curse, and has a legendary weapon, Dragukar. He may seem godlike, LS, but he still has many weaknesses.
IC: