View Single Post
Old 07-14-2001, 03:10 PM   #183
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: I see.. I guess I'll have to do this myself..
IC: As Rhazor shifts to the next room, he almost stumbles into a pit that seems to fall for eternity. He stands on one end of a narrow passage, at the other end is the door that heads into the next room, but there is nothing in between for him to cross over. Rhazor checks the ceilings, "Nothing but cobwebs.." He then checks the wall, and a switch catches his eye. *What could that be there for?* he says to himself. He turns to the wall, a rips off one of the vines sprouting out of the cracks. He turns to the other wall and pulls out another. He ties them together. *Hope this works..* He holds the vines over his head, and begins to spin them around, then he launches them towards the switch. No luck.. It takes him a few more tries before he finally gets it, and when it is pulled, the floor of the pit catches fire. *Why would they have a switch there, that did that?* Rhazor leans over the side to catch a glimpse of the pit below him. Scurrying around are a few Goblin archers. Suddenly, a gate below him opens up, and a huge Naga slithers out. Any goblins still alive, are eaten alive. Rhazor turns his head at this disturbing scene. Suddenly, he gets an idea. He checks the walls. Cracks can be found all over..

As Rhazor puts his foot down on the other end, he sighs in relief. He jumps down, and puts his two scimtars away. He leans against the wall, and takes a look what is in the next room. Pillars upon pillars surrounding a set of stairs. *That is a little too easy..* A rat making its way by catches Rhazor's eye. He grabs it, and walks into the next room. He sets the rat down so it is headed towards the stairs. A few feet from where Rhazor released it, flames jet out and take the rat's life. *Fire traps..* He looks at the floor, nothing distinguishable about them, no way of knowing what sets off the traps and what doesn't.