View Single Post
Old 01-05-2001, 07:35 PM   #1
Jon the Hell Caster

Wah in reply to your Rant about me here ......................
Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in Miss Holy Mage Wah, yes Miss because I can not consider him a man any more, shenanigans, I must qualify Miss Wah's character, her sources, and even her personal frame of mind towards me. To plunge right into it, Miss Wah's ploys are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, several things Miss Wah has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of hers that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how profits come before people. She is one of those unambitious megalomaniacs who quotes the Bible but never reads it -- an instructive warning for the future. In a similar vein, Miss Wah should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. You might not care that her adulators have demonstrated brutally, horribly, and with great terror how they will cripple her enemies politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically, but you'd better start caring if you don't want her to play fast and loose with the truth. Whether or not she should jump on everything that is written, said, or even implied and label it as either presumptuous or incoherent ought to be a simple question, far beyond the realm of debate. However, she will fail if we unite. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: Given the public appetite for more accountability, posterity will have little occasion to glorify Miss Wah's "heroic" existence in a new epic.
Miss Wah contends that anyone who disagrees with her is ultimately self-righteous. Sounds rather unsympathetic, doesn't it? Well, that's Miss Wah for you.

If there is one truth in this world, it's that if you read between the lines of her philosophies, you'll surely find that as that last sentence suggests, last summer, I attempted what I knew would be a hopeless task. I tried to convince Miss Wah that she is a woman of questionable moral character. As I expected, Miss Wah was unconvinced. If Miss Wah continues to expose and neutralize her enemies rather than sit at the same table and negotiate, I will decidedly be obliged to do something about her. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations. Let us postulate that nobody likes sappy antagonists. In that case, I like to face facts. I like to look reality right in the eye and not pretend it's something else. And the reality of our present situation is this: She should learn to appreciate what she has instead of feeling so oppressed because she can't do everything she wants, every time she wants to. What I had wanted for this letter was to write an analysis of Miss Holy Mage Wah, Jr.'s viewpoints. Not a exhortation or a shrill denunciation, but an analysis. I hope I have succeeded at that.
However I have not meantioned one last point In the text that follows, when I quote from Miss Holy Mage Wah, Jr., I will use the word "excrement" in place of another word which is now apparently permitted in general circulation publications, and which I have edited out. I recently overheard a couple of smarmy splenetic megalomaniacs say that the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this Miss Wah-induced era of slogans and propaganda. More fundamentally, she asserts that censorship could benefit us. Most reasonable people, however, recognize such assertions as nothing more than baseless, if wishful, claims unsupported by concrete evidence. Miss Wah's idea of insane out-of-touch alcoholism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a careless blood lust. It is, in every literal sense, an improvident and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to a pigheaded frenzy and then prompts them to impugn the patriotism of her opponents. Comments on the above are welcome, but please think them out first.
One last matter, her Illusions of Granduer are all lies meant to decive the foolish. She the great Holy Mage dosen't even worship a diety!