View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 07:53 AM   #23
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I got my copy also-- $54 at EB. (Had $10 worth of rebate coupons).

I also bought the 2 books -- Worldbuilder and Game. (Mainly for collecting, but I WILL use the Worldbuilder book)--I RARELY buy a walkthrough book.

Anyway, NWN so far has lived up to my expectations, and THAT is hard. It may have a similar interface camera to Dungeon Siege, but NWN makes DS look and feel like an Arcade game.

The interface is more than clicking. It tallies totals, stats and even surprise attacks. JUST like PnP. Totally awesome.

I am about to go look for the escaped Waterdavian creatures. I kinda freaked when I saw an intellect devourer--those dudes are BAD.. lucky he 'escaped'.
Tell me about it When i first saw one I thought OMG I am dead. The game gets better and better as I get use to the interface.

Spolier Spoiler
Spoiler

I love what they did to stop the old let me take all these points from this stat and put them into str who needs to be smart anyway It sort of is a manditory rpg rule to me [img]smile.gif[/img]