View Single Post
Old 09-13-2001, 08:08 PM   #1
Gavin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I recently got out of the UnderDark, and I would say that the toughest battle was definitely against the 5 Demon Knights in the Exit city of the shark folks.

The only way I could do it was:

stick everyone in the side rooms off the main corridor leading to the Demon Knight temple, have everyone cast a bajillion protection spells on Korgan, give him the cloak of reflection, give him boots of speed, and most importantly, cast Chaotic Commands on him, and send him in. I found that by using hit and fade tactics with his boomerang axe, he could kill one knight by leading it all the way over to the far left room. If the knight wasn't quite dead, I had the magic users in there ready to fire up some summoned critters to distract the knight while Korgan ran around the room getting his licks in.

Sending Korgan in against the Beholders with the cloak of reflection on was a joke, he usually didn't even have to throw his axe (but he did anyway. He's Korgan, after all!)

------------------
'Always leave the enemy an avenue of escape. An enemy cornered fights on death ground.' - Sun Tzu