View Single Post
Old 04-01-2001, 02:10 PM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Hi CloudEducator ,

Thanks for helping. Re the 4th point: I meant the second of the two options you mentioned, the one involving the editing function. But come to think of it, your question might already contain the solution as you should also be able to gather that information via the quote function, which is still possible with the new software. Point 1 or 2 have also already being answered by the Great Ziroc himself, but point 3 is really annoying, as I use to jump back and forth when writing my posts.

On the IM system: I sent a message to Epona, it looked like a regular posting window and on the main board window/interface there was no extra dialogue box or alike to be seen.

Btw, I love your current signature, but I always imagined you a lot, uh, "pinker" and the virtuous Bk a lot "bulkier".

ROTFL! Ramon, you are always in fine form, but today, Wundebar!

Yes, the third point would be an unpleasant drawback, if not fixable. I too, go back and forth when writing posts.

Are you in the new board now? I may come in and try some things. Can we IM? ooooh, that sounds a bit 'kinky' doesn't it? LOL

As for the sig, thanks! I've had the jpg a while, just finally got it hosted last night. 'Pinker'? LOL...well, dear Ramon, this is not the ONLY sig I'll ever use from now on, but most likely a perennial favorite. I'm collecting jpg and gif's for a nice variety. Far be it from me to settle with ONE! Kind of like names, you know. teehee And as for our 'virtuous BK' ...uh...I'll let him discuss his er, 'bulk' with you, himself. ROTFL!

CloudCommentator

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight