View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 09:45 AM   #3
Cornbread
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah, I thought about taking more cleric levels, but then I would have to put more points in to wisdom and that detracts alot from the rest of the build. Right now I just go up to 14 wisdom and put one more point in to it at 12 to be able to cast level 5 spells. I read somewhere that assassins don't get any use out of improved sneak attack unless they have one level of rogue too. Weapon finesse would be useful if he needed to get down and dirty with a melee and a shield but those situations would be pretty rare. I was actually thinking about taking exotic weapons to have access to shurikens as another possible missle weapons. With the rogue level he would be able to use any missle weapon besides longbows, and the darkness/sneak attack combo would get around most any damage resistance. Over all I am finding him pretty versatile running through different mods. I had another idea for a halfling monk6/assassin 5/blackguard X using the usual sneaky death attack stuff with blackguard summons for support. Never really tried it though.

Sly
Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote