View Single Post
Old 04-07-2001, 02:02 PM   #58
CyberPixie

I've mentioned this before, but I wish there was a rating for nobility, humanity, champion...something to that effect. The ending, different alliances throughout the game, the way you are treated in the towns, could all depend on your "nobility" rating. If you kill good NPC's, if you *don't* help the good people who need help, then your nobility goes down, and the story changes a bit. That would make you think about your choices and actions throughout the game, which adds to the roleplaying experience.
Also, I wish we didn't have to actually go to the Magick Shoppe or the Temple and pay to enchant or bless items. You don't have to go the to the armory and pay to repair an item, so why do our magic users have to go to town to bless and enchant?
As everyone else, I think the party should be able to camp or sleep at night.
I think there should be more opportunities for solo quests. For example: the character that wants to become a monk should have to leave the party behind, unequip everything, and venture out by him- or herself. There should be other quests that each character can choose that must be performed alone. The Town Inn allows us to remove characters from the party, and all you would have to do is remove everyone from the party while the lone characters journies.

------------------
"It is impossible to know all the answers. Content yourself with knowing some of the questions."