View Single Post
Old 05-02-2001, 05:11 AM   #2
JJ/newbie

I would definitely love to play also. Did original greyhawk, but the ed. of books I have is the Advanced D&D, copywright is 1979. How many eons before 2nd and 3rd ed. is that? I have the Player Handbook, Monster Manual, DM Guide, and the Unearthed Arcana books, and a couple of all the die needed. I also have a couple of dungeons complete with maps, monsters, treasures and traps all ready to go that I made up way back when. I know some things have changed, but most things should be similar enough, I will DM also if need be, I think Tobbin is right about the chat room, but don't we have enough interest here to try it both ways? I would be available to DM from around 6-7PM thru 1-2AM, M-F, board time, and roughly 3PM Sat-12AM Monday, again using the forum clock as a handy referent for us all.
Based on previous experience coordinating projects across time zones and continents, let's just see what happens.
If we can get at least 3 or 4 people during that time, and hopefully find some specific days out of the week, there is no reason why it could not work.
Whoever reads this, if the times are right, e-m me and let me know what day(s) would work for you.
There is no reason that people could not join in along the way as they are able as well, characters can be 'limbo'd' or npc'd as needed. You can roll your own, or I have characters from virtually every race and class in my dusty notebook, roll your own die for action if you have them, etc.
Let me know, it sounds like it could be alot of fun
------------------

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I could have been The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies Guild (in training)