View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 02:26 AM   #34
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I too was a member way back in the blue board days, and also came for help with the BG series, and ended up helping others, I hope. This is also, as some one else mentioned, my second home, and no, I don't usually post a lot, but I'm here a lot, and for good reason. The people. I got an update from Stealthy's site, which is why I'm still up, and chanced upon some problems that members here had at another site, which shall remain nameless, and I can tell you that I had the same problem some time back. They don't know beans about people, no matter what they can do with IE games. Thanks for providing such a friendly and warm place for us to get together, and it sounds corny, but I love it here. I also agree about not removing the CE forum. As has been pointed out, if it's not there, it will be here, better there, I think. I'm not a frequent visitor there, but I do like to come here when I need something to laugh about, or just something else to think about than what's up with me. This place gives us all that, and I think it's cool to have *mates* from all over the world. Just like the Mod, keep up the good work, I was discussing this very kind of thing with someone I game with, and we want to know where you got your clones, as that is the only way we can see that you do this. Thank you.