View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 02:08 PM   #1
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello everybody.

I just changed my graphic card GF2 MX 32MB -> ATI Radeon 8500LE 128 MB and continued playing W&W except that now it is very difficult to target enemies and practically impossible to pick up any items anywhere. For some reason cursor can 'target' into object in a very small area around the item. I can't pick any items because of that and I can't target any enemy in any longer distance than just in front of you (for example other side in the room) because my cursor does not become in 'targeting' mode. Even when I am in front of the enemy, cursor targets enemy only when I point it in the middle (if enemy is human, I make cursor point in the waist) of the enemy. I hope you understand what I am trying to explain :/

Does the game require any patch or something to work properly with newer graphic cards? I have not installed any patch in the game. My operating system is Windows 2000.

Please help me because I would hate to install my old graphic card only to play W&W. Any advice appreciated [img]smile.gif[/img]