View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 03:42 AM   #9
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Now all can see how cats are the superior pets!!!!!!!
[EVIL LAUGHTER REPO'D]

Anyway, unfortunately one of our cats is getting alittle old, and rarely hunts, just watches birds from inside, or it may have something to do with the fact he is quite a large cat.
Our other one though!! Now she is a huntress, we often see dead birds and such, she even chases off cats twice her size, and she's really quite smalll.

Where I live, we cant let our cats outside... they arent native to any environment like that of Australia, and cause alot of damage just trying to survive . Our 4 are all fed from tins... (we get the best available in our area for them ofcourse)... ignorance is bliss, they say...

BTW- im interested in what type of cat everyone has... so can people post their cats breeds here ?? I think it would be quite interesting...

Our 4... We have a Siamese Brittish Seal point (simaese are the ones with a deep miaow... usually. Brittish Seal point are those with brown and black/brown fur), a siamese Lylic point (she has a high miaow for some reason... Lylic points have off-white, and grey), a Ginger, and a pure white kitten. All of them are ofcourse, very cute.

Ziroc- about Choc banging his head against the loungue... our siamese do that aswell... I think it may be the siamese personality... choc does look alot like a brittish seal point, possibly crossed with something else... with a tiny bit of the second breed showing through. Back on topic... I think it may be a cry for attention, such as a little routine added to rubbing against your leg.