View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 12:31 AM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Awe Ziroc that's so sweet. I was reading it and thinking gee Ziroc gets excited about some strange things, but then I realised that Choc's blind... That is pretty smart [img]smile.gif[/img] . My kitty hardly ever plays, and she's only just turned one. She's more a hunter, which is a shame because she's not allowed outside, or actually a blessing really, I'd hate to think of all the wildlife she'd kill. She doesn't purr either... she's actually lucky I love her so much or she'd be back to the breeder for a refund!

[img]smile.gif[/img] , yeah, Choc is a WILD cat.. I mean GEEZ.. He gets SO rilled up, he'll bump his head into the Chair sometimes.. (It's padded) [img]smile.gif[/img] .. I was shocked though, when I got him, I didn't expect a blind cat to be this frisky.. And if I play with him, and then leave him to play alone, he comes in my PC room and meows.. DEEP meows.. looking up at me like 'I'm not DONE with you yet, human toy' hehe..

I don't know if he played before I got him--We got him when he was 5. he'll be 9 this year. but I MAY have gotten him into playing.. I just feel that it must be boring not to see, so to kinda make his life happy, I play a lot with him. He does love it.. -- and Hunts too.. but bugs.. lol, I'll find him in a corner, and he has a beetle or bug on it's back.. hehe.. RARE though, we don't get bugs much.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album