View Single Post
Old 10-20-2001, 04:04 PM   #1
Alpha
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[SPOILER! SPOILER]
Ok ok, im on the Shade Lord quest,im in some sort of dungeon in the ruined temple map, my avatar is a level 12 Cavalier. Im solo-playing this character but i currently have Maezee with me(or however its spelt, the hafling you save in the dungeon.) because i thought she was nessecary to finish the quest.
So far i walked into the dungeon, killed some shadow things, rescued the halfling, talked to a statue and answered all the questions about the morn, noon, and evening rituals, and got a piece of some yellow disk. then i took the stone from a thing south of the statue, it let me threw the first purple barrier. i continued threw a room with lava on it got the stuff in their, returned the bones of the profet to the other ghosts, i also went north of the room with the lava and killed some things in their and got the items from some stand. I then went over the room with the letters, i got across that and took the second sun gem from the statue, and then i helped the shadow across the letter room, after which he promptly attacked me. I didnt bother opening the second purple barrier, but instead went straight to the third one(was this where i went wrong?) After i opened the third barrier i got to a door that told me to insert the 3 yellow disk things, i have 2 and cant find the third. Any insight on this would be very welcomed

------------------
~The Alpha Fighter Wins Out~
:1polarworm: