View Single Post
Old 01-06-2001, 05:45 PM   #16
NytesHalo

Yoshimo is good, though if you make your own bounty you don't need him anyway. I have to say that after having almost all the NPCs in my party save for a few like Anomen and Jan, I must say I like both when it comes to undead, I prefer Aerie and Viconia, plus having these two sets up sparks between them almost at the start. I love watching Viconia baiting the flighty elf, who is absolutely terrified of her. Viconia is great against undead. Give her the Amulet for level drain imunity, and have Minsc follow her around with Azureblade and the undead fall fast. Plus with the two clerics. Undead fall fast toturning, either feared, destroyed outright and allied. which is another easy way to kill them. If an undead gets charmed, keep in near Aerie and it will eventually blow up Wish I didn't have to have Anomen to get a romance plot. I couldn't stand his little arrogant voice even when he first spoke int he Coronet. They really needed to add more male one, like Haer'Dalis. Now THAT would have been interesting. That bard's tongue is definitely silver coated. As far as humor, minsc all the way, and coupled with Lilarcor to boot. Don't these two make a perfect match or what?