View Single Post
Old 11-22-2000, 02:25 PM   #21
GideonRaine

I dont like npc's i hate all the wining and the b.s you gotta put up with. plus there's also a lot of debate as to waht kind of party you should have, well if youve looked at a previous thread of mine youll see my party i have in MP.
2 kensai/mages (human) level 13 mage/level 7 fighters, both with at least an 18/90 strand 18 int, you should see em swingin a 2-handed sword, heh heh
1 fighter/mage (human) level 13 mage/level 7 fighter, 18/81 str, 18 int
1 fighter/cleric (half-orc) level 12 cleric/level 10 fighter, 19 str, 19 con, 18 wis, he kills stuff for a joke and heals when the damage is done, and he's got like a 3 THAC0
1 fighter/cleric (human) level 13 cleric/level 7 fighter, 18/00 str, 18 wis, plain and simple, she kicks ass
1 fighter/thief (human) level 14 thief/level 7 fighter, 18/76 str, 18 dex, his thieving skills kick ass and he can swing a sword with the best of him, and doing a backstab at x4 with a +2 longsword is awesome, heh, that takes out a lot of mages with one smack

this game i find is way better MP, although, ill be trying it SP once i finish it with this party