View Single Post
Old 07-15-2003, 04:26 AM   #41
Chewbacca
Zartan

Some jerk tried to groped my fiance at a concert while she walked back to the seats through the crowd. He put his hand on her belly and started to move it up, while saying something distinctly rated "R". That kind of behavior is intolerable. She has quick reflexes and self-defense training though, I wonder if the guy woke up the next day with a hang-over and a broken thumb?

It is funny how a ring on the finger is seen as a challenge to some. I feel sorry for those kind of guys and gals. They remind me of predators, trying to capitalize on potential weaknesses in a persons current relationship. One woman tried to convince me I really wasn't happy, and she barely knew me and knew nothing of my relationship with my fiance. A former mutual friend tried to convince my sweetie he could fill "a void" he imagined existed in our relationship. Boy was he wrong. He was wise enough to keep his hands to himself and his mouth clean, to his credit.

Those people don't threaten me, they make me feel sorry for them. They have weak characters and low self esteem, typically, and aren't mature or responsible enough to handle a "real" relationship. The bigger the head to harder the fall, or is it the harder the head the bigger the fall? hmmm....