View Single Post
Old 12-12-2001, 01:36 PM   #9
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Okey dokey – enough already!!!!

Dark Wizard I am generally an easy going and helpful guy who has been playing this game a looooong time. If you ask me questions or want help either myself or others will try to answer you. If you look around this part of Ironworks and the other forums, you will see that we are a friendly bunch of people. However, we expect a minimum standard of behaviour even from very young people and some of the stuff you have posted falls below what we expect. As I have said before, I admire your enthusiasm for Darkstone and BG, but you must learn to take a deep breath, count to ten and think a little bit more before you say some of the stuff you have said. Remember, when people disagree with you, it’s not generally a personal attack – sometimes you can learn from what they say.

I would suggest that you hold off posting for a few days and look around this Forum and some of the others. This will give you a better idea of how we behave, the sort of topics discussed and tone we use.

The Rest Thank you for your support and restraint. However, I think the time has come to draw a line in the sand on this subject. There is absolutely no way I want Memnoch or Ziroc to waste time or effort in dealing with this trivia. I would also like to remind everyone on how we deal with instances of perceived rule-breaking.

1) Post a polite message on the thread pointing out the possible breach. NO FLAMING!!!
2) If the behaviour persists, PM or e-mail one of the Moderators (not Ziroc )
3) Let the Mods deal with it and respect their decision.

Now let’s move on and have fun

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)