View Single Post
Old 04-29-2001, 10:30 PM   #1
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

I'd like a gentle nudge in the right direction, so no spoilers please. This post may also contain some minor spoilers for those who have not gone too far.

1. I took Nalia's quest as my first quest in Chap 2. On my way to her keep I bumped into this guy who was getting whacked by some thugs. After I defeated them he told me I had to bring him to a particular house in the Docks (which I immediately did). When I reached the docks Yoshimo told me I'd better see some guy by the name of Bloodscalp. I didn't do so as I wanted to finish the Nalia quest first. Is there any adverse reaction from the Shadow Thieves?

2. I found the one of the heads of the Flail of Whatever. If I forge it now, will I forfeit the chance to add the other heads when I find them?

3. Who is Xsar (spelling?) that I met at the Docks after depositing the poisoned guy? He asked me to find a chap by the name of Montaron at the Shadow Thieves guild. Apparently the protagonist knows him from BG1 (which I have not played). Just asking for some background here.

4. I met this merchant (at the Docks?) and made a locket for Jaheira. Did I do something I shouldn't have? All of a sudden she starts to get a little maudlin (once in a while) on me.

5. At the City Gates I went into a small tavern. Yoshi (who had detect traps on) found a secret door. I went in and got promptly whacked by a lich. Is this a small encounter or part of a larger quest, later on?

Thanks.

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc

[This message has been edited by Hayashi (edited 04-29-2001).]