View Single Post
Old 06-24-2002, 05:55 PM   #2
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Well first off....

WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!!!!! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Next to your questions.

1.)Not yet. Go through the game a few times first. But making your whole party is kinda cool.

2.)No, the XP is divided by both classes. So you can only reach the regular cap. Multi classes arn't bad I guess, but I don't like them for a PC.

3.)Dual Classing is way different. If you start out as a fighter and dual to a thief, you can't progress as a fighter anymore. Only as a theif. You get your fighter's abilities once your thief reaches the fighters level. (did that make any sense?)

4.)Sorcerers. But if its your first time, I recommend the regular mage first.

5.)Yes, while they lose a school, they gain a extra spell per level. Which IMHO is worth it.

6.)I have never tried it. Sorry.

7.)A thief, a paladin, a mage, a cleric, a good fighter, and your choice. Maybe a multi class mage/cleric too give you more spells.

Don't worry about it. Have fun with the game and more importantly...

Have fun at IW!

EDIT: Opps! You're right andrewas. My bad, just wasn't thinking.

[ 06-24-2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]