View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 05:28 PM   #5
andrewas
Harper

Last time this was posted I was a CE half orc fighter/paladin. Which surprised me to say the least. Lets see if its improved any:

I Am A: Lawful Good Dwarf Fighter Mage

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Deity:
Moradin is the Lawful Good dwarven god of stone, rock, fire, and metal. He is also known as the Creator God, because he is the creator of the dwarven race. Followers of Moradin believe that a person's worth is determined by the things they do. They also are trained to work in the forge, creating weapons in the name and spirit of Moradin. They can use any weapon, but it must be one that they have created themselves. Moradin's symbol is a hammer and an anvil.

Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy ofNeppyMan (e-mail)

Actualy thats not bad. Id have prefered NG, but LG will do. But dwarf?
Well I am a scot...