View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 10:56 PM   #260
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Hm, good thing Skye hasn't heard any of the elf comments. She'd be pretty upset, heh. ^_^;;

IC- Skye stops wildy running through the forest(or through the cave/tunnel/wherever they are) when she realizes that no one is following after her. At this point in time, she realizes that maybe blindly charging through unknown territory wasn't such a good idea... "Er, anybody there?" Skye calls out timidly, as shadows close in around her. "Ergh, well I'll survive. After all, I usually work alone, I can't believe how stupid I've been acting lately, it must be from being around large crowds of people for so long. Ok, time to track down Rhazor... or the Bar, whichever I find first." Skye mutters to herself, while looking through her items that she had managed to recover.

OOC- Hey, anybody know if that curse was ever removed from her? I can't remember... it was a cursed medalion attached to her leg, or something... anybody remember? Also, LS, are we on a road or something? What exactly are our surroundings? If its a road, Skye wouldn't be able to get lost, so...
---OK, scratch the running through the forest thing. I'm guessing we're going to be heading into the collection of caves and tunnels, so Skye has accidentally wandered down a branch of tunnels and caves, away from the main branch. So she's still lost, but I don't know about the cursed part, I still can't remember if she got healed or not.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 08-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 08-27-2001).]