View Single Post
Old 01-04-2002, 11:31 PM   #10
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Awww, feeling nostalgic Sis LOL? [img]smile.gif[/img] My anniversary myself was Nov 28th, and I clearly remember when you came aboard a month or so later. I was posting BGII questions, and answering some that I knew, and also playing around and joking on some threads on the blue board. Only a few took part in my little "role playing" humorous activities, and then you came in and contributed one night. I encouraged you, as I felt at the time, LOL, (don't laugh!) that you were shy cause you didn't know us yet! I loved your style and your wit, and you were so incredibly friendly, we passed posts back and forth and had a really fun time, I will NEVER forget the laughs and good times we had back then! Funny how the brain remembers things, I can actually in my mind go back to those times, sitting in the old house in my old computer room, can almost see the blue board glowing in my face, laughing and reading and posting and REFRESHING (the button of all buttons!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

I remember we all made a thread (probably the FIRST IWs Age thread) about how old we all were. You were reluctant LOL, but with me being so pushy, and also I think since you saw I was no young chicky myself LOL, you finally answered. After that LOL for fun I pronounced myself your sister, your OLDER sister LOL. That status remains to this day. I still miss our stories that we all created together, you in your tower, the Arora Sister Castle, three-headed hippos, etc. LOL. I wish those role playing stories hadn't ended!

Anyways, enough blathering now LOL. Happy IWs Anniversary CloudySis, cheers to all the past year's memories, and cheers to yet another year on our beloved Ironworks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps