View Single Post
Old 05-10-2002, 08:43 PM   #40
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
Would you like to make me one ?

is that satisfactor?

Hey RedBlueFlare Click here download it, its printable... ill give you a printout tomorrow or on sunday, whenever, if you want to get together sometime this weekend, i'd be glad to, we could either fight chupacabras or i could show you how much like metroid Gun Valkyrie is [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Belldandy from Ah! Megisama!
OH!!! THAT BELLDANDY! I thought you were talking about some character from like... IceWindDale or some funky PC RPG that I've never played.. *slaps hand against forehead* AARG its been so long since i've read the graphic novel that i've already forgotten all of the characters names, they didn't really stick with me, SORRY about that, ahaha! in that case here ya go:

[H] eh? that was the name of a clan I was in once, it stood for The Heart Clan... I'm just asuming you're a member of the same clan? we used to play Myth II together, perhaps, even you and i... thought i doubt it... I don't recal meeting anyone with your name [img]tongue.gif[/img] thought I did play with the leader of the Myth II faction: ..Açe wasn't it? Actually i forgot his name...yup those were the days, we Invented puttin the abrevation in the [ ]s ya know, on myth the fallen lords...

Deathkiller

[ 05-10-2002, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]