View Single Post
Old 07-24-2001, 06:38 PM   #38
JimJ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Hey man! Welcome to our little haven!
But you're okay, in Chapter 6 you can do all the quests you missed in the first 3 .

BTW what's Haer'dalis like to play with? I've heard he's not too hot a fighter or mage and his conversations are pretty boring too....though i've never played with him....is he any good?

And again....WELCOME

Thanks for the welcome and the info Jerome. I really like playing Haer'dalis. He cracks me up. He's neurotic, suicidal, witty, clever, odd - a typical performance artist. He makes sarcastic comments with most of the characters. If you play with him and Aerie, they get a romance going as he trains her to be an actress. Early on he doesn't fight that well. As he gets experience, he's pretty potent. He can fight with his 2 blades: Chaos (which takes away 2 pts of Dexterity from target each hit + damage)and Entropy (which can do 3 pts of Poison damage + damage) Both swords are short swords +2 and have speed factors of 0. He has 2 cool special abilities: the offensive and defensive spins. While in offensive spin he dances around and slashes the crap out of his opponents. In defensive spin, he is extremely hard to hit. He is a very good archer and I have given him Tasheron's Bow. He can cast mage spells at a high level. He has the Bard Song. He can use the Harp of Discord. He's my best pickpocket (over 100% chance to succeed) His lore is so high that you almost never need an identify spell. He has strength and Dexterity of 17, intelligence of 15, and charisma of 16. His biggest drawback is constitution and hit points and he's moody. All in all, he's pretty potent and fun for me.