Thread: The BG2 Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2001, 11:02 AM   #17
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Somewhat like poor old Taluntain, the unmoderate moderator of another (less popular) BG2 forum. He/she/it gives views on the "poor moderation" of this site and even resorts to personal insults of posters when things aren't going as he/she/it'd like them. Read what this sad, inferiority riddled little person writes regarding the Ironworks - http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002219.html
Let me start by saying, Lord Shield...I really don't mean to railroad your bar thread and apologize if it seems to be going that way. I'll stop in for a cold one shortly...Thanks!

Charlie...that is ironic as hell! I was just reading that thread as someone here this AM (well...AM in the USA) mentioned that site in passing and I was a curious. What an a$$hole that guy (Taluntain) is! Lots of small, small people in this world unfortunately (and I don't mean of stature)...

It's kind of like, "Well...this board is called a *discussion* board isn't it?". There are too many people out there who think that any opionion other than their own is wrong. Live and let live, I say!

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!