View Single Post
Old 11-03-2001, 08:50 AM   #10
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
[QB][/QB]

I think it is really interesting to read that someone actually liked having a romance with Anomen. I also read with interest your comments on Jahiera. Perhaps I can add a unique perspective. I am a male (straight, if that matters) who has played the game through with both a male and female character. I REALLY hated that Anomen kept hitting on my female mage, and I finally shut him up by insulting his poetry and he stayed in the party and was in at the death. My (Male)paladin is currently having a tepid romance with Jahiera. Jahiera was not in my first party, and we gutted Irenicus like a tuna. I just kept her in my current party for old times sake, and to see what she would say. As for Haer'Dalis, I quite agree that he, like all bards, is worthless. Though I did use him, briefly, in TOB to talk to the Cambion in watcher's keep, mainly to keep Imoen from being beat up. If it is of any interest, my first party was Galadria (my mage), Anomen, Imoen, Nalia, Valygar, and, of course, Minsc and Boo. Now if I could pick any NPC to have a romance with, it would be little Nalia, with her estate in the country, too. But I can live without her: I have my own romance (I'm married)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society