View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 10:45 PM   #8
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well in the mid 90's I lived in Calgary and I was the day time Sous Chef for a restraunt in the down town core. We had this dishwasher that worked for us he was maybe 21 or 22. He would go throught these weird cycles. For 2 weeks he would be fine. Good woker very fast and very clean. I mean you could eat off those plates [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Then for 2 weeks he changed to a complety different person. His worked sucked he would be slow and be very dirty. But the thing is he would come up with some of the strangest stories. One time he told me that he wanted to get a aircraft carrier and put a roller coasters and theme park rides on to it and then take it to third world countries and let the kids play on it. Do not get me wrong good idea just weird. One other thing he said is that during some war there was some politicians helg hostage in some country, do not ask me what country or war. He wanted for me and him to go and steal some F-18 planes and go and get them out. I am like yeah I can not fly planes. Also just before he left us. he was putting blank cheques into the ATM and taking out money. So I had his bank phoneing me every day and asking to talk to him But at the time he was gone and on the run. Never did see him again.