Thread: Crime in the US
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 05:27 PM   #6
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I feel relativly safe, I had some little punk kids break into my cars a couple of times. They moved and no problem since. My cousin was a victim of a home invasion, he got his teeth kicked out and was beaten up pretty badly. The perp's, at least one has been arrested and is sitting in the pen for around 12 year's without early paroll, but we all know how that goes, the other absconded and there is a warrent out for his arrest. The funny thing about this is that it turns out they were his neigbors and they wanted his carpentry equipment. One of defense lawyers asked him he invited them in, There was a size 11 foot print dent in his front door by the way, at his point my cousin lost his cool and almost got put in jail himself for contempt... gotta love our system here. I personally have been shot at and been involved in crowd control( pepper spray is all I have to say )
So yes I have seen my fair share of human ignorance and I know plenty of people who also been in situtions. As I have said I also teach jui jitsu and some judo, so I have taught a few people how to overcome there fear in the clench so to speak, a few of which have been rape victims. The mental scaring that these people go through is immense and my heart felt sympathies go out to them. Molestation is another pet peeve of mine, I just found out the other day that I have a sexual predator not more then three blocks from where I live. I made a poster of the guy and showed the children and the parent's in the neighborhood what he looks like so they can be aware of him. But yes I still feel safe beleave it or not..yet another reason why I have a gun so if that scumbage comes down my block and even looks sideway's at my daughter he's gonna loose an eye j/k thats what pepper foam is for heheheh..
Criminals beware I armed and intend to kill you if tresspass against me or my family

Rant off

I love this board, I get to rant about thing's I most likley will never have to do, I hope.. Taking a life should not be easy for morale person subduing someone is another story.