View Single Post
Old 09-28-2001, 08:17 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

It began many many years ago, I can barely remember it now. Seems like I can barely remember what the minigolf course looks like nowdays. This is the story of Caleb the Biscuit King............

It all started way back in the days when we were still pissin off the oldies around the forums by spamming and annoying them constantly Ah those were the days. One day something remarkable happened.........Blademasters Keltiad thread was begun, a momentous thread that would change the course of the world. Why you ask? Because simply one of these prophetic books was aptly named the Throne of Scone.
Now Caleb being the great seer that he was immediatly guessed the real meaning behind the name of the book. "The Throne Of Scone, is that like the chair for the King of Biscuits?" he asks innocently. And so a legend was born, the Biscuit King had arisen.....

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

But the real terror had only just begun. Caleb with his army of keebler elves and the Jolly Green Giant decided to try and take over the world. Now naturally being the benevolant being that I am I decided to defend against his insidious elves, dubbing myself the Overlord and leading my army of Hamlettons onto the battlefields of Ironworks.
This quote was recorded by a spy I had employed against Caleb.
Caleb: "The jolly green giant and the keebler elves are my elite guards against the forces of hamlet and nothing more got that?"
But I was convinced this was not the truth and sent the spy back again and he returned with this.
Caleb: "My big brother the stay puffed marshmallow man is gonna destroy your little hamlet village"
My fears were confirmed and the war was unaviodable.
After a battle of slaughter and mayhem the victor was still undecided and both armies retired from the battle field. Myself to return to the hamlet where on I lived. And the Biscuit King to his Throne of Scone........

But then something mysterious happened which forged the legend that was the Dough Boy. Blademaster caught both of our armies in a twin pronged surprise attack and we were forced to commit both our troops in a combined defence to repel the invader. After an arduous struggle finally we defeated him for the time being and had 20 long years of peace and prosperity........

But then the unspeakable happened, Blademaster had returned to wreak his vengence. We were unprepared for battle after so long at peace and Caleb and myself were caught in a high pass over the Pillsbury mountains. Turning to him I said "God says he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure your fucked!" And how true my words turned out to be true much to my dismay. For he was caught in battle and taken back to the enemies camp to be tortured........

But his legend lived on as the combined armies of the hamlet and dough boy clan now joined as one overran the enemy position and found the Biscuit Kings body among the remains........

And so still today they whisper the name of the Biscuit King and his Throne Of Scone in awe. But one day the HADB will have their revenge........one day......

------------------
I pledge my allegience
To the flag of HADB
I will do my utmost
To be a loyal and all conquering person
I promise to tread
Over the broken ruins
Of my enemies homes
Slaughtering their armies
Enslaving their people
And all in all
Get stoned and have a jolly good time
"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.