View Single Post
Old 02-06-2001, 05:25 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Grrrr! Methinks many things have been going on behind Ladyzekke's back whilst she slept! I must give some thought as to what actions are to be taken:

First, Ladyzekke had forgotten about Black Knight's other. She is very suspicious and would not like to see her sister harmed by a jealous lover. She wonders if Black Knight is trying to sample more than one pie. Ladyzekke is fingering her belt knife.

Second, Ladyzekke has not seen any wedding taken place. When she invited Black Knight to select a room of exotic intent, it was a test to see if he could do the honorable thing whilst under the same roof as the fair Cloudbringer. Ladyzekke cannot decide whether to demand an immediate wedding or demand an immediate beheading. Must think on it.

Third, stand ready, glorious Knight StealthBomber, I may need you. BTW, you have very sexy legs in that kilt (waggles eyebrows)!

Fourth, Gabriel says he wants to defend Cloudbringer's honor, yet insults my person by inviting me to the "stag night." Do you think I have no honor? Yes, I may have my daliances from time to time, but not with a group of drunken soldiers! As I said, stand ready, StealthBomber!

Fifth, Lord of Alcohol, you've been at the grog again haven't you? I know not where you came up with a threesome between my SISTER, Black Knight and myself. I forgive you though, as you cannot help it and are a good friend despite the continuous belches!