View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Did my first ever 25 man raid ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zink Whistlefly View Post
I don't know what it is about raiding, but I still haven't run Kara or any 25 man raids on my rogue yet!

There must be a good 20 odd badges there from that run Mem! How long does a kara clear usually take? Time is usually the issue for me, as I "dip in and out" of WoW for an hour or so a night (longer at weekends). I really want to give it a shot though before WoTLK comes out.
Took about 3 hours till we downed Malchezzar (with no wipes other than Netherspite when we called it quits). I think I ended with 20 badges or something. I was new but the other guys running had been doing it for a while so they knew all the strategies etc. Our GM was awesome on vent, he gave clear instructions that even I could understand, having never done the instance.

The Gruuls one took quicker, obviously only two boss fights - what took so long was getting ourselves organised, waiting for people etc.

Doing it again tonight - actually I have a question. I'm going with a different raid leader and group (same guild) tonight, does this mean that the instance will be "new" to me again? Because apparently we'll be finishing Netherspite and Nightbane with my other group (same guild) on Sunday.

Last edited by Memnoch; 08-21-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote