>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
OK, so I finished the Trademeet quests with Cernd in my party. I've done this quest in other games and usually at this point I drop "Nature Boy" and pick up whoever I left at the inn, but THIS time I didn't have anyone waiting, so I figured I'd take him back to Athkatla & do his child quest. We ultimately ended up in Deril's estate where we threatened Deril and his lich and got the child back. He promised that this was not over.

I have since heard that Deril and the lich later appear and attack you. I don't usually have problems with liches, but that is because I know where they are and can prepare in advance for them. So can anyone confirm that Deril and his lich will appear and how long it will take? I've since completed the d'Arnise Hold and the Unseeing Eye quests and am still in Chapter 2.

Anyone care to offer suggestions on how to take out the two when you can't prepare for them? My party currently consists of:

Corwyn (protagonist) - Berserker (lvl. 9) dualed to Thief (lvl. 12),
Caitlin (another of mine) - Skald (lvl. 13),
Nalia - Thief (lvl. 4) & Wizard (lvl. 11),
Anomen - Fighter (lvl. 7) & Cleric (lvl. 10),
Jan - Illusionist (lvl. 10)/Thief (lvl. 11),
Jaheira - Fighter (lvl. 9)/Druid (lvl. 12).

Lest this devolve into another "Get Minsc, he rules! No, get Viconia, she's sooooo sexy!" kind of discussion, let me that this is the group I intend to take into Spellhold with me.

TIA,
Mike