Thread: Replay Value
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #86
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Bah... Re: Replay Value

About a week ago, my little family and I went off to vacation. The night before we left, the Little People resumed the exceedingly tedious battle with Lord Cet. Only about one in every twenty swings connected to the gigantic floating skullhead *swish, swish, swish* after over a half hour real time, they started connecting and he eventually exploded flinging gooey bone fragments everywhere. Anephas and Kerah show up to retrieve the Mavin Sword and heap great praise upon the diminutive group of adventurers for doing what they could not... an angel and a demigod... hmmph!

They finish their little(pun intended) speech and disappear, and the LP head for the first chest to see what they'll find inside when... *POOF* they wake up in Brimloch Roon!!... and I didn't even manage to slip a save in there yet. Oh, joy.

After long consideration, I've decided not to continue with this play through, and for the time being, I'm shelving the game. My hard drive is too full, so I've been making some room by dumping some unnecessary programs. Sadly, W&W didn't make the cut.

This was a fun trip down memory lane.

Peace, +Petrose

Last edited by Dr.Pick; 11-05-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote