View Single Post
Old 11-30-2000, 01:40 PM   #9
Jerome2k

I'M SCOTTISH, I CARE LITTLE FOR AMERICANS MYSELF BUT ONE MUST HAVE BOTH RESPECT AND ADMIRATION FOR EVERY PERSON REGARDLESS OR CREED, COLOUR OR ORIGIN, YOU ARE DOING NOTHING MORE THAN DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE OF A MINORITY OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE MET ON THE NET, THIS IS IN NO WAY TRULY REPRESENTITIVE OF AMERICA. YOU CAN TALK ANY LANGUAGE THAT YOU WISH TO, BUT ENGLISH IS SPOKEN IN A MAJORITY OF COUNTRIES SO IT SEEMS THE MOST INTELLIGENT THING TO USE TO COMMUNICATE, BUT NO-ONE SHOULD COMMENT ON ANYONE ELSE'S BAD GRAMMAR OR SPELLING, ESPECIALLY IF THE PERSON IN QUESTION IS MAKING AN EFFORT FOR EVERYONE ELSE AND BECAUSE IN THE END....WHO CARES?..........

sorry, just had to get that out of my system, i found that you could combine NPC's of any alingment in a party without trouble (as long as you kept your reputation neutral) but some of the characters (mazzy and Edwin for example) just dont like each other and will bicker.

Using a party of the same alingment is more "traditional" but can be slightly harder because all the good NPC's are evil!