View Single Post
Old 11-09-2002, 08:43 PM   #71
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
ROTFL! I remember those "Clacker" balls on strings! Yeah dunno what other purpose they had other than to clack them together, the interest factor on those things was about 15 minutes LOL!

I remember they sold this particular odd toy back then, you put this plastic loop around your left ankle, with a two foot rope connected to it, with this heavy round object at the end of the rope. You were supposed to rotate your left leg with the rope around it and swing the round object around and jump over it with your left leg. It took some practice, but eventually you could do it, but eventually also said to yourself "why again am I doing this?" Even worse, was the fact that I couldn't afford a "real" one, and my parents refused to buy me one, so I made my own, with a rope with a loop at the end, and one of my parent's Head N' Shoulders shampoo bottle filled with rocks. Lame eh?!
ROTFL! I remember that thing too! I had one, it was another of those '15 minutes of interest' toys! LOL Laste longer than my interest in hula hoops though!