Thread: PLEASE STOP!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2001, 11:04 PM   #7
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
I respect your desire not to engage in serious debates. But other folks want to engage in discourse about "serious topics". I am one of them and I deserve respect as much as the next one.

I dont understand why people wont just pass by a topic that they dont wanna engage in? I'd be shot down in flames if I complained about shallow humor posts. ( which I enjoy reading anyway) Diversity is the spice of life, and serious topics are relevant to some people. To each their own.

Anyway, I posted something concerning this in the contuation of "how do you like us now" thread. I will speak freely about what I want, in accordance with the guidelines set by the Forums great benefactor.
I think you misunderstand my point. I am not saying you shouldnt be able to post about serious stuff, Im just saying that the serious stuff is getting out of hand. It seems if alot of people stick their heads in to say something it gets bitten off. And that is the prevailant attitude here at the moment. See what I mean tho, you took offense from my post when none was intended. I was just trying to ask people to calm their tempers down a bit and takea bit of a break. I wasnt saying you shouldnt post about serious discussions. You took more from my post than I said.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.